Medical Coding Services
The Nicka Difference
- We hire only experienced, certified highly skilled coders that pass our rigorous testing.
- Our staff is always up to date on the latest initiatives and guidelines to ensure strict compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- We can handle all payer specific rules including unique contractual coding requirements.
- We have an active internal compliance program to audit our coders regularly and ensure high coding accuracy standards are achieved and maintained.
- Our coding turn around benchmark is two to three business days from receipt.
- Nicka medical coding fees are based on a per chart flat rate. If your current coding and billing service is based on a percentage of collections or other percentage arrangement, this can create a conflict in interest and compliance risk for you. Separation of coding and billing functions eliminates this risk.
- Documentation feedback is included as part of our coding service product. Our clients have the option of customizing the level of feedback to meet your practice improvements goals.